Chicks… again. never say never!

lexi234

Songster
5 Years
Mar 10, 2019
Long story short, I started my chicken journey back in maybe 2018 (or earlier) for 4H. Since then, we’ve learned a TON and got more land. Anyhow, when my flock started eating their own eggs a few months back I swore I was just going to stop… uh well that brings us to now when my mom brought home 7 chicks without telling me, which lead to me buying 3 more to get to an even 10. I will be completely restarting my flock, and wanted a place to share about it! here’s some cute pics of the new babies which include;
RIR, ISA Brown, Buff Orp, Sapphire Gem, Black Austrolorp, OEGB, Polish, & Cochin Bantam
IMG_4814.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg

Long story short, I started my chicken journey back in maybe 2018 (or earlier) for 4H. Since then, we’ve learned a TON and got more land. Anyhow, when my flock started eating their own eggs a few months back I swore I was just going to stop… uh well that brings us to now when my mom brought home 7 chicks without telling me, which lead to me buying 3 more to get to an even 10. I will be completely restarting my flock, and wanted a place to share about it! here’s some cute pics of the new babies which include;
RIR, ISA Brown, Buff Orp, Sapphire Gem, Black Austrolorp, OEGB, Polish, & Cochin Bantam
View attachment 3822439View attachment 3822442
Beautiful, adorable, and so cute! You make me want to run out and get more!
Just make sure they don't get out through the wires in that dog crate :).

IMG_4995.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_5010.jpeg

feathers are coming in nicely, a new group photo to come soon❤️
side note; i’ve managed to collect a dozen eggs this week.. but i had to sit at the coop for HOURS every day just to save them from being eaten!
*i will be setting some in my incubator*

Back
Top Bottom