Polish Roosters in need a home in NY

Lkelly57

Hatching
Oct 24, 2023
Hello,

I have 3 (just starting to crow) Polish roosters in need of home in NY. I took them in as rescues when the owner passed away leaving a bunch of chickens. When I picked them up they had smooth poofs suggesting hens so perfect to add to my few hens. Over the weeks of their poofs have become funky doos and have all started crowing. While I can house 1 with my 4 hens, I cannot keep the other 3. I have tried my local chicken group, facebook group, chicken store with no luck finding these guys a placement.

I am willing to drive them to a new home - I just want them to have a flock of their own!

There are 2 black and white and 1 all white. Please let me know if you need any more information!

Hello,

I have 3 (just starting to crow) Polish roosters in need of home in NY. I took them in as rescues when the owner passed away leaving a bunch of chickens. When I picked them up they had smooth poofs suggesting hens so perfect to add to my few hens. Over the weeks of their poofs have become funky doos and have all started crowing. While I can house 1 with my 4 hens, I cannot keep the other 3. I have tried my local chicken group, facebook group, chicken store with no luck finding these guys a placement.

I am willing to drive them to a new home - I just want them to have a flock of their own!

There are 2 black and white and 1 all white. Please let me know if you need any more information!
Hi Lkelly57, Welcome to BYC!
So sorry to hear all your efforts were unsuccessful up to now...
I hope you find your roosters a good home! Pictures might help placing them.

Hi Lkelly57, Welcome to BYC!
So sorry to hear all your efforts were unsuccessful up to now...
I hope you find your roosters a good home! Pictures might help placing them.
I was able to place one since this morning! Not sure how my luck changed but wahoo! I was having some technical difficulties but will add a photo later

Back
Top Bottom