Photo Critique Club

Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
Other then the dirty eggs, the shot looks great. Maybe wash the eggs first next time?

Here is one of mine.View attachment 3158037
I think this picture is pretty good as is. The way the goat is looking up is pretty cool. If you have an editing app, doing some Dehaze and sharping would be good. ;)

Just for fun... If this was your picture, what would of you done?

20220618_173248.jpg

This is a picture of my OEGB chick. It was in this years calender and although I really like the picture I found this one thing and every time I look at it now I can’t help but notice it and it bothers me. I guess it’s not that bad but I want to see if I’m the only one that sees it. I think you can see it more in the calendar but it might just be me over criticizing myself lol.
IMG_7798.JPG

I'll get more pictures tomorrow, this thread is fun!

View attachment 3158051
I would add maybe a third car to the left and make the two cars in the background blurred, just like you have the one on the right in the photo. Then play with some angles.

I would also play with lighting and make the blue car stand out more.

This is a picture of my OEGB chick. It was in this years calender and although I really like the picture I found this one thing and every time I look at it now I can’t help but notice it and it bothers me. I guess it’s not that bad but I want to see if I’m the only one that sees it. I think you can see it more in the calendar but it might just be me over criticizing myself lol. View attachment 3158062

Just like I say when it comes to art.... "Nobody sees your mistakes but you." Seriously? I'm looking for something that don't belong now. :lol:

I really love this picture. If it was my picture, maybe move the chick to the left a bit. (I read this in one of those Tips in the contests. You want more space in front of the animal than back.)

View attachment 3158051
That’s a cool picture. I don’t like how the back tire of the blue truck is blurred though.

Edit: I looked at it again and it’s not that bad. It kinda looks cool. There is a little bit of weird lighting but that’s all I see. :confused:

Last edited:
This is a picture of my OEGB chick. It was in this years calender and although I really like the picture I found this one thing and every time I look at it now I can’t help but notice it and it bothers me. I guess it’s not that bad but I want to see if I’m the only one that sees it. I think you can see it more in the calendar but it might just be me over criticizing myself lol. View attachment 3158062

Maybe the toe nail is cut off? I have no idea.

Just like I say when it comes to art.... "Nobody sees your mistakes but you." Seriously? I'm looking for something that don't belong now. :lol:

I really love this picture. If it was my picture, maybe move the chick to the left a bit. (I read this in one of those Tips in the contests. You want more space in front of the animal than back.)
Ok. Maybe it’s just me then, I always find the mistakes/things I don’t like in all my pictures and then every time I look at one of them my eyes go right to the spot I don’t like. 😂
Thanks 😊

Back
Top Bottom