Pics

orloffer

Crowing
Jun 10, 2020
SF Bay Area, CA
Welcome to orloffer's Nest! :frow

orloffer's Nest is intended to be a kind and positive thread where BYC members can chat, share their poultry (and other pet/animal) photographs and stories, and share and discuss their hobbies and projects, &c. Anyone and everyone is invited to jump in!

This is the place to post:
- all poultry, pet, and other animal-related pictures
- gardening and cooking/baking pictures
- poultry/animal related stories
- your completed or in-progress art/craft projects
- your poetry and animal-related short stories
- kind words and, when applicable, supportive constructive feedback (if it is requested)
- whatever else that seems like it would fit in here!

Please refrain from posting anything that could be perceived as negative, controversial, or harmful, and remember to follow BYC rules. Keep things appropriate for all ages.

Come join the flock!
:jumpy

Does anyone have any indoor pets? Here's my love dog Lollie...
20190206_133241.jpg

Lollie is adorable! What breed is she? One of my indoor pets is my ball python, Snek. Here is a picture: View attachment 2340934
Lollie is a Maltese, a very OLD Maltese. :D

Oh I love your Python! 💖 I have never kept snakes or any reptiles but always wanted to. Is Snek friendly? Do you let him slither around the house? :) Do you have other snakes?

Lollie is a Maltese, a very OLD Maltese. :D

Oh I love your Python! 💖 I have never kept snakes or any reptiles but always wanted to. Is Snek friendly? Do you let him slither around the house? :) Do you have other snakes?
He is my only snake. I can't let him slither around the house because he would get lost somewhere; he is only around 2.5 feet long. Snek is very shy, and is always scared when I pick him up. Sometimes he'll warm up after a few minutes and start snaking around, but other times he stays curled up in a ball until I put him back in his tank. He isn't shy when it comes to food, however. Sometimes I worry he will strike at my hand rather than the rat! At night he always comes out and slithers around the tank in a very entertaining way. This is what I call Snake TV, which is rather like Chicken TV.

He is my only snake. I can't let him slither around the house because he would get lost somewhere; he is only around 2.5 feet long. Snek is very shy, and is always scared when I pick him up. Sometimes he'll warm up after a few minutes and start snaking around, but other times he stays curled up in a ball until I put him back in his tank. He isn't shy when it comes to food, however. Sometimes I worry he will strike at my hand rather than the rat! At night he always comes out and slithers around the tank in a very entertaining way. This is what I call Snake TV, which is rather like Chicken TV.
Aww....he sound fun! Have you had him long? So he eats rats? Are they live or dead? How often does he eat? (Sorry for all the questions, :D I'm just so curious about snakes! 🐍

Back
Top Bottom