Oklahoma Poultry Shows

Grace, I read that the first Oklahoma show of 2008 is the 'Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Club Spring Show'. Its in Pryor, that's all I've got so far.

Thanks, Cammie
smile.png

I was thinking of driving over to the Shawnee show. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like there in early December? Will they have birds for sale?

Thanks Adam

Last edited:
It was really nice weather last year; I wore a coat in, but after an hour or so, I took it off because it was too hot - I forgot, but I think the building is heated. Yes, they have loooots of NICE birds for sale there, too.

And, yes, we seriuosly need to all plan a meeting there:D How about, a few days before the show, everyone who's going posts kind of what they look like, and what they willl be wearing!

There's going to be so many people, I'll never find everyone!

Adam - Where are you located? We usually don't get icy around here until january and february.

I'm from southeastern oklahoma, from the Wister area. I will be going to the shawnee show and may even be showing a few of my chickkids lol.. I have a nice assortment of chickens of all kinds. I hope to meet most of you there this will be our very first show, for my oldest daugther showing her btw jap, and my husbend showing his gamebird, and as for me I have not decided which of my chickkids to show I think their all beautiful...lol... Hope to see you soon!

Hey, Chickkide. That's great:D You wouldn't hapen to have an extra BTW Jap. Rooster/cockerel would you!!:eek: I really need one.

Hi graceful, I sure don't I did have about 2 weeks ago then my hubbys bloodhound got loose and ate all my btw and black japs but one hen that is my daughters, so far we've had no luck with this breed. sorry

Back
Top Bottom