Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Standard-Bred Chicken Show

This is Coco, my standard Golden Laced Cochin. She is almost 1 year old.
20210329_172720.jpg
20210329_172814.jpg

A reminder: please ensure your entries have been accepted by the AMERICAN poultry association or bantam association. If you don't have a copy of the Standard of Perfection you should be able to find the information on Google. If not, ask here and I will look it up in my copy.
I can't find the American Standard for Sussex, but I can find the Australian and Uk Standard, how much does the American standard deviate from those for Sussex? Thank you for your help!

I can't find the American Standard for Sussex, but I can find the Australian and Uk Standard, how much does the American standard deviate from those for Sussex? Thank you for your help!
http://openpoultrystandards.com/Sussex
It is very close to the standard described here. I'm not familiar with the other standards nor the Sussex as a whole, but I just looked at my SOP and the general points are well in line with the link above.

Just wanted to ask to clarify, could I use pictures of chickens who have passed away or owned years ago? :) Right now most of my birds aren't of APA recognized varieties (or are bred to the English rather than American standard) but in the past I have pictures of some who are recognized!
Go ahead!

Back
Top Bottom