October-hatch-along 2019

Pics
We used to have a Keurig, I think that they are the worst thing ever. Just my opinion... We had ours for about a year and it died so that's why I got the drip system with the glass electric kettle. My husband was having a fit he couldn't have coffee so I went to Starbucks and ask them how they make his coffee, they showed me the drip system and I bought one.

I think that people get the burn flavor with any coffee shop because they are not getting a fresh drip. Fresh drip is the best way to drink a coffee in my opinion. I think the best coffeemy husband has ever had was cold brew, but it definitely will knock a person on their butt if they're not used to it.

And with cold brew it has to be done correctly usually it takes a long time up to 12 hours to get the perfect extraction.

No drip maker here, I prefer a french press and dark roast or espresso. My parents drank cowboy coffee when we camped and I would have that with some cocoa mixed in on cold mornings so drip coffee seems weak to me.

Could it have also been the type of light bulb that was used in the brooder?
I think the room itself was too warm, so moving away from the light didn't drop their temp. I was so worried about them getting cold I had a space heater on. Living and learning here definitely! I have since fixed all the problems and things are much better! I will post an update shortly!

Last edited:
YAYYY! Im so glad you took my advice and put the eggs in the bator instead of waitin to see if momma hen would go back!!! :celebrate
Your welcome. But honestly I had the eggs in the incubator before you said that :gig great minds think alike:wee.he's walking around in the brooder right now and has gotten a lot stronger.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom