I know, I'm waiting for the date and registration info for the Alice class. That's about half an hour from me.
That's close!
I had to drive FAR to take one.
Make sure you are on his email list.
You will get the date before he posts it online.

Do you know who I'm supposed to contact? I only moved here a month ago and the info/organization isn't that great (but neither was Maryland's).

ETA NVM I took another look and found it
Sorry...Mr. Essler. I assumed you knew.
I'll alert you once I get the email just in case too.

Are you selling to people not npip certified? I'm currently not but would like to be in the future and have debated testing my flock just for my own personal knowledge. I've noticed though that most places are out of stock and backordered. If you do what payments do you accept?
Sorry for a slow reply. I do not recommend purchasing Pullorum Antigen prior to becoming certified because it expires, and if it doesn't work out for you to take the class in time, it is money wasted.
It is mostly people involved in 4H purchasing antigen because birds in exhibition are required to be tested prior to admission. I would take sondaddyfarms advice too if it is the general health of your flock you are evaluating.
I only have one 100 test bottle left for sale. (6-30-18) I can sell it to you if you like, and I will hold it for 24 hrs (until 5:15pm Sunday) because I was so slow to reply to your request. You can pay using PayPal if you choose to purchase. Thanks!

Hello BYC!

ALL ANTIGEN IS SOLD FOR 2018. Thank you BYC!

Salmonella Pullorum Antigen for NPIP testing. Many manufactures no longer distribute 100 dose vials of the Pullorum Antigen and this leaves me with a lot of extra! This is perfect if you are a smaller breeder, or exhibition, in need of a smaller amount of antigen!

Included will be a photograph of my bottle, copies of the original label, serial number, and inserts. Expiration of this batch is April 28, 2019. Shipping will be $10 USPS (packaging, ice pack, shipping charges) Shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I am selling the extra in 50 tests, and 100 tests, in amber dropper bottles. First come first served at these prices:

50 tests - $25

100 tests- $45

+$10 USPS Shipping

If you have any questions, please ask! Again, this is first come first served. Please inquire for availability.
Email, Call/Text [email protected] 269-213-0150 It is not okay to contact me with any soliciting.

*Photos are of current bottle.*

Thanks!

NO MORE ANTIGEN AVAILABLE FOR 2018

View attachment 1362895 View attachment 1362895 View attachment 1362901 View attachment 1362895 View attachment 1362901

Back
Top Bottom