SarahLeta

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 1, 2015
Hello BYC!

Salmonella Pullorum Antigen for NPIP testing. Many manufactures no longer distribute 100 dose vials of the Pullorum Antigen and this leaves me with a lot of extra! This is perfect if you are a smaller breeder, or exhibition, in need of a smaller amount of antigen!

Included will be a photograph of my bottle, copies of the original label, serial number, and inserts. Expiration of this batch is April 28, 2019. Shipping will be $10 USPS (packaging, ice pack, shipping charges) Shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I am selling the extra in 50 tests, and 100 tests, in amber dropper bottles. First come first served at these prices:

50 tests - $25

100 tests- $45

+$10 USPS Shipping

If you have any questions, please ask! Again, this is first come first served. Please inquire for availability.
Email, Call/Text [email protected] 269-213-0150 It is not okay to contact me with any soliciting. Not shipping to AK, HI, PR, TX. Please verify your state regulations.

*Photos are of current bottle.*

Thanks!
Pullorum1.jpg
Pullorum1.jpg Pullorum2.jpg Pullorum1.jpg Pullorum2.jpg

Last edited:
This would not be allowed in the state of Texas.
Here you must have the original bottle.

This would not be allowed in the state of Texas.
Here you must have the original bottle.
This information has been proven incorrect by Texas A&M Poultry Division. Shipping is available to Texas. The ability to trace any sold antigen back to the original batch/bottle meets NPIP requirements.

Antigen is still available. I have 250 test drops left. There will also be a small bottle at the end of less than 50 drops. Each sold bottle gets extra drops, excluding the last bottle sold. Thanks

Correction- I have 650 test drops left. At the time of the last post I had sold 250 test drops. I received an email from Mich Dept of Agriculture that there is a national shortage of antigen available this year. Please share if you know of anyone needing antigen. Thanks

Are you selling to people not npip certified? I'm currently not but would like to be in the future and have debated testing my flock just for my own personal knowledge. I've noticed though that most places are out of stock and backordered. If you do what payments do you accept?

Are you selling to people not npip certified? I'm currently not but would like to be in the future and have debated testing my flock just for my own personal knowledge. I've noticed though that most places are out of stock and backordered. If you do what payments do you accept?
PT is extremely rare these days. If you want to test for something mycoplasmas are not rare.

Back
Top Bottom