Need helpl!

happy_feets12

Chirping
Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys how are you doing....
i totally forgot about this page haha i didnt have any problems with chickens but i have now🥺
I have one white chicken she i eating and drinking but she i so skinny and i see in her mouth some yellow thing. I tought it was cancer and gave her RONIDAZOLE, but she is the same.
And other one has swollen eye i gave her medicine but it wont go away. I NEED HELP PLISS🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_5393.jpeg
    IMG_5393.jpeg
    482.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5392.jpeg
    IMG_5392.jpeg
    732.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5391.jpeg
    IMG_5391.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5387.jpeg
    IMG_5387.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 7
Are there scabs on any of their faces?

The first one I'd guess canker and the other maybe a sinus infection. Antibiotics would help the one with the swollen face. I would rinse her eyes out with a saline solution and see if you can push out the puss that's in that swollen part. Terramycin is also for infections in eyes and might help.

For the canker, if that's what it is, there are a couple of medicinal treatments for her. This explains.

If you're finding scabs, then it most likely is foul pox and it has to just run its course.

Foul pox doesn't match with the pictures. We've dealt with it before. It would only be warts on the face area. which start of white or black and grow from the comb and makes it way into the mouth. You might want to isolate it before it catches on to the rest of the flock.

Back
Top Bottom