Need help guessing what colors squab will end up having..

I think that’s it!
How does the baby look now?
Baby unfortunately passed away. One of my mated pairs decided they didn't like their nest box anymore and attacked the pair and the baby for their nest. I've separated the guilty pair into rhere own seperate aviary. But I will attach a photo of what she looked liked hours before she died.

Attachments

• Snapchat-23930830.jpg
    Snapchat-23930830.jpg
    702.7 KB · Views: 15
Baby unfortunately passed away. One of my mated pairs decided they didn't like their nest box anymore and attacked the pair and the baby for their nest. I've separated the guilty pair into rhere own seperate aviary. But I will attach a photo of what she looked liked hours before she died.
I’m so sorry to hear 😞. Beautiful baby. I hope they’ll have the chance to raise more.

Forgot about this thread!! Parents had 2 babies a bit ago, I believe they're a bit over 2 weeks now! View attachment 3776996
Awwwww 🥰 That’s so exciting! And, they’re totally adorable. I’m happy that the parents have another chance… and 2! They look like they’re going to be gorgeous. Thank you so much for remembering with such a happy update. I hope you’ll post more. 😊

Back
Top Bottom