Need A Gosling As Soon As Possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyM12

Songster
11 Years
May 4, 2009
North Carolina
I had 3 1 week old ducks and yesterday a dog got 2 of them.
hit.gif
I can't put down the last one for 2 seconds without it hurting it self because it gets lonely. Last night I only got 2 hours of sleep and I really need a day old goose for it so I can get some sleep! I need to get a white embden gosling. I have been reading about them and they are the best choice for me. If anyone has one for sale around Winston Salem I would VERY much appreciate it.
Thanks!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I am afraid that I cannot help you! I have Embdens that lay eggs and they are fertile but I live in VA! I hope that you find some!!!

You could just get another duck...I'm sure you'll find some of them on craigslist...sorry to hear about your loss
hugs.gif

Last edited:
You could order a pair from Ideal.. But order some ducks or something with them so then they don't put chicks in. I got an order of 2 geese and 5 ducks last week and they put 6 roosters in for warmth, even though they said they wouldn't.

Maybe try Metzer Farms? I ordered goslings on a Saturday and got them on Wednesday! You have to have a minimum order for warmth though. You could sell what ones you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom