My Daddy lost his battle with Cancer

Thank you all for all the kind words and thoughts. Everyone is right, he is in a much better place, and he isn't hurting anymore. That is what gives me comfort in this. I know that he isn't hurting anymore.
Veronica

I'm sorry to hear about your father.
sad.png

Quote:
This is how I felt about my dad dying of colon cancer in 1997 - he wasn't hurting anymore. I would have done anything to stop his pain. I still miss him, but as someone said, he isn't gone from my life, I think about him all the time, and he shows up in my dreams.

The drying smiley is too goofy to express how I feel for you. It gets better, but it never goes away. Dads just don't last long enough.

hugs.gif

Don't let the Christmas season be a sad time for you. Celebrate his life.

The evergreen (Christmas) tree itself is a symbol of everlasting life, as are mistletoe and holly. Let these be a reminder that your loved ones are always alive in your heart and your memory.

I miss my Dad so much, but I know he would want me to think about him and smile, and I do. In time you will too. It's so hard in the beginning, but it gets better over time, I promise.

Imsorry.gif

I lost my dad in Dec of 1995, it is hard to watch when they are so sick and there is nothing really you can do.

I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom