My Daddy lost his battle with Cancer

lilshadow

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
Milaca, MN
My dad went home on Dec 19 2008. He lost his battle with lung cancer. It has been a very stressful time for me, and my family. I was called home on Dec 7th because my dad took a turn for the worst. I drove from MN to TN in record time. I am happy for my dad because he did suffer so with this cancer, I felt so helpless because I couldn't make his pain go away. I am home now, just got home today. So needless to say the holiday's are not the same for me. Last year I lost my father-in-law 3 days before Christmas, and this year I lost my dad 6 days before Christmas. I hope that every has had a great Holiday.
Veronica

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine the sorrow.
hugs.gif
to you.

That makes me so sad. Lung cancer is a horrible horrible disease and i'm sorry it took your dad. My mom passed from it five years ago.
sad.png

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

i am so very sorry for your loss...i just lost my uncle this month also to cancer..its so hard....my thoughts are with you and yours...
hugs.gif

I'm sorry for your losses at this time or any other time of the year. It's not easy no matter when it happens but in this instance it sounds like you and he were ready for it. ((((((((((( hugs )))))))))) to you and your family.
Kat

Oh My I am so sorry for your loss I truly am, believe me I know, I feel, and I more than understand your pain. You will always miss him, and they say the hurt gets easier. I just lost my dear daddy on Oct.17th this year and I am having a tough time getting used to my loss as well. By the way my dad lived in Tennessee also! Feel free to pm me if you need to chat! I am here!

Am so sorry & sending you mental hugs & prayers--he is out of pain & at peace now & that's good,--hope that 2009 brings you peace. The day will come when you can remember your lost ones with a smile & not tears.

Back
Top Bottom