Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

So the other day Rex, my other dog, was sitting at the edge of a fence and he just jumped it, no running start or anything. Now this fence is about chest high on my and I'm about 6 foot tall so jumping a fence that tall with out a running start is no small feat.
th.gif

Woah!

He does love his baby animals. Once he caught a wren that flew into the house, it didn't have a single scratch.
Best dog ever. Period.

Yeah. Only his, he has no problem hunting wild rabbits even though we keep rabbits, he even caught a few escapees before without doing any harm at all and I've watched him tear up wild rabbit nests. He absolutely hates any bird of prey, hawks, eagles, vultures, crows, anything of the sort. He's run off coyotes and foxes as well as possums. And yet he's as gentle as can be with babies!
love.gif

BEST. DOG. EVER. Can I borrow him sometime? Like, forever?
big_smile.png

So the other day Rex, my other dog, was sitting at the edge of a fence and he just jumped it, no running start or anything. Now this fence is about chest high on my and I'm about 6 foot tall so jumping a fence that tall with out a running start is no small feat.
th.gif
Not quite as good as Bob, but sey WUUUUUUT?!?!? The only dog I've heard of doing that was a pit heeler cross!!!

I want a pit heeler cross.....

Bob, you are the one reason that I still have this much (.) faith in dogs. that much >.

lau.gif
Yeah pretty much. No, sorry.

They each have stuff they do better than the other, bob can make a 400lb hog go wherever he wants it to. Rex gets too excited around the hogs but will herd chickens and ducks. Lol

I want another ES.
Okay, now it's official. I am getting an english shepherd. Forget aussies, they aren't that smart!
I've done a whole bunch of research on them, but for some reason that I can't remember decided I liked aussie/heelers better
hmm.png
Now I am POSITIVE that I want an es
love.gif

Okay, now it's official. I am getting an english shepherd. Forget aussies, they aren't that smart! 
I've done a whole bunch of research on them, but for some reason that I can't remember decided I liked aussie/heelers better :/  Now I am POSITIVE that I want an es :love

:lau They are ALOT Of work for the first two years but they turn into amazing dogs.

Back
Top Bottom