Mille Cochin Info

Quote:
I don't know much about cochins. She looks like a lucky find.....She looks pretty.

She's REALLY sweet, too and has now laid 5 eggs!
smile.png
All of which are being incubated now...but since she's in with 3 roosters (and about 20 other LF hens) I'm not sure who the daddy will be on any of them. My hubby is going to get the bantam pens going soon so she'll be separated.

Thanks Josh for starting a new thread. I'll get some new pics posted in the next few days.

Lynne, I'd love to see some new pictures of your birds. I don't know if you saw that last picture I posted a few weeks ago of the pair but the pullet is one that I hatched from your eggs. She just started to lay so I'm extremly excited to use her in with my line of birds. I've got a few seperate pairs and trios that I'm going to get going soon.

Also keep me in mind when you decide to sell off some of your pullets.

Josh​

Quote:
Lynne, I'd love to see some new pictures of your birds. I don't know if you saw that last picture I posted a few weeks ago of the pair but the pullet is one that I hatched from your eggs. She just started to lay so I'm extremly excited to use her in with my line of birds. I've got a few seperate pairs and trios that I'm going to get going soon.

Josh

Josh, you should post pics of your birds, too...we all should at the start of this thread...so it's easier to go back & find them.
wink.png

Quote:

Josh

Josh,

Have you seen these new pics of my pullets??

18946_red_roo_f3_pullets_001.jpg

18946_spring_birds_bees_005.jpg

18946_hillary_-_pullet_007.jpg

Quote:

Josh

Josh,

Have you seen these new pics of my pullets??

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/18946_red_roo_f3_pullets_001.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/18946_spring_birds_bees_005.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/18946_hillary_-_pullet_007.jpg

Lynn--I want one! LOL SOOO pretty!!

All of you are making great progress. I am *so* jealous of all these beautiful birds you all are working with! I wish I had the money (and the space, lol) for another breeding project. As it is already, I have about a half dozen waterfowl projects going though. If I don't draw the line somewhere, my husband is going to move *me* out to the barn. LOL
smile.png

Hey Lynne, your pullets are looking great. I really like the first one. She looks very similar to the one I've raised.

Now we just have to wait ----- again---- so that these girls can grow up and start laying.

I've made it my goal to go out and take some new pictures this weekend so check back in a couple days to see them.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom