Open Contest May Madness, a Random Funny Posting Contest

1715280321094.png

yall please forgive my posting im bored out of my life rn

It's not everyday you see someone with a very friendly PET goose. Gabby goes for walkies on a harness and leash and loves the kids to pet her and feed her the treats we bring in a ziploc bag---red grapes and cucumber. She wears 'goose boots' (She has 5 pairs in different colors) and matching bandanas. She gets photographed hundreds of times wherever we go. She is a love and imprinted on us from day one.
gabby_cover copy.jpg

It's not everyday you see someone with a very friendly PET goose. Gabby goes for walkies on a harness and leash and loves the kids to pet her and feed her the treats we bring in a ziploc bag---red grapes and cucumber. She wears 'goose boots' (She has 5 pairs in different colors) and matching bandanas. She gets photographed hundreds of times wherever we go. She is a love and imprinted on us from day one.
View attachment 3826837
Hey, neighbor! 🙋🏻‍♀️ May I ask where in NH you are? I am in the Lakes Region. 😊

Hey, neighbor! 🙋🏻‍♀️ May I ask where in NH you are? I am in the Lakes Region. 😊
We live in the oldest standing house, an old cape in Center Ossipee, and often take Gabby to Wolfeboro where she waddles down Main street to the delight of hundreds of people. She is very loved there! (We plan to take her on another Sat. afternoon walkie there soon). You can see lots of pictures of her and more on the TOUR page of our own website (link here). Our email is on our website. Feel free to email any time! Here are also photos of her taken about a week ago! She has also been featured in articles in Granite State News and The Conway Daily Sun! https://www.thecountryladyantiques.com/tour.php

gabby_cover copy.jpg

gabby5 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom