May his noodley appendages touch you this holiday season....

Quote:
It's alright.......coming from an atheist family that really talks a LOT about religion....my cats are comfortable in their beliefs too.
smile.png
They don't believe in ceiling cat. OR basement cat!!!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Pretty funny. I had forgotten that. Glad to be reminded. We should all strive to be as nice as we can be. It saves our children the embarassment of having a one car funeral.

I have no problem believing anything they want to believe.....thats what makes the world a wonderful place.

But religion and belief is one thing. Fact is another. Lets all stick to what we BELIEVE is true and let the facts stand for themselves.

It is a FACT I got an Air Hog chopper and plane for Christmas.......and I beleive one day I will be able to fly them without crashing them!

May his meatballs always stay warm and his noodles floppy!

Gaz

Sure, anyone is entitled to be as loving, understanding and non-judgmental a xtian as he wants to be.
ETA: But if he wants to eat hot dogs without buns, that's o.k. too.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kinnip............do you have any idea what song you just got stuck in my head????? I am so sure you do!!! Turn that frown upside down, put on a happy face.....

Oh well, it replaced Dominic the Donkey which has been there for DAYS!!!!

Thanks, Kinnip....I appreciate that.
smile.png
And nope, no sadness here. My scrooge mood went away and I just feel content. My favorite feeling of all!!!!
smile.png

Now that's some peace and good will, baby. I don't think I've heard Dominic the Donkey and now I know to run screaming with my hands over my ears if ever I encounter it. If it's a slightly vacant, peppy tune, it'll play in my head all day.

Back
Top Bottom