May his noodley appendages touch you this holiday season....

Quote:
Happy Holidays.
smile.png
Oh, and just for the record......no religious fever here....while I don't REALLY worship the invisible pink unicorn, I really AM an atheist.
smile.png

Hope everyone has peace and happiness no matter who or what they believe, follow, and worship!!!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
BIG GROUP HUG

Last edited:
I am going to put a quick run down since it seems there really are quite a few who have no clue what is going on here.
smile.png
The noodly appendages is in reference to "The Flying Spaghetti Monster". A parody or joke religion if you will. Followers are called "Pastafarians". Honestly, it never made a lot of sense to me. But it doesn't have to.

The Invisible Pink Unicorn, on the other hand, is just a symbol used to signify atheism. We atheists get tired of having people say "prove god isn't real" so someone came up with this as a "prove my invisible pink unicorn isn't real and I will" sort of thing. I don't have an IPU symbol anywhere though I do like the idea behind it.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Happy holidays to everyone no matter what you believe in. I like FSM but don't forget ceiling cat. Always remember ceiling cat is watching you.

Quote:
How truly sad.

To each his own.

And I hope "Andy" kicks your...

Oh, and how do I know His name is Andy?

My mom used to sing that song to me all the time... "Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me, Andy tells me I am His own..." you get the picture.

Last edited:
Quote:
Kissing Hank's a** is one of my absolute, all time, personal FAVORITES!!!!! There are few things that actually leave me laughing out loud..... a mild snicker is all most things get that are considered "FUNNY". I literally rolled around screaming when I read that the first time!!!

Back
Top Bottom