Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Naughty Snape!
Banned two more roos to the Bachelor yard. They said **** you and flew back over. Brats. They gang up on the hens again though they will have to go. I fear they will probably do it again though. Lucky, Thales, and Pelican. One hops on, the other grabs her head, and the other tries to hop on too! šŸ˜† Funny but not funny.

Banned two more roos to the Bachelor yard. They said **** you and flew back over. Brats. They gang up on the hens again though they will have to go. I fear they will probably do it again though. Lucky, Thales, and Pelican. One hops on, the other grabs her head, and the other tries to hop on too! šŸ˜† Funny but not funny.
Yeah, time for them to go!

Yeah, time for them to go!
Yup. I will have to catch them at night and toss em in the backyard with Snape, Hook, and Hook's wife Callie. Callie is my neighbor's pullet. About the same size as my original 6 so about.....26 weeks ish in age? Either way. At first I thought she looked like a calico princess but come to find out she is a Welsummer? So I nicknamed her Callie bc Calico Princess and all that. Can't exactly name her Welly can I? Lmao.

Yup. I will have to catch them at night and toss em in the backyard with Snape, Hook, and Hook's wife Callie. Callie is my neighbor's pullet. About the same size as my original 6 so about.....26 weeks ish in age? Either way. At first I thought she looked like a calico princess but come to find out she is a Welsummer? So I nicknamed her Callie bc Calico Princess and all that. Can't exactly name her Welly can I? Lmao.
Can I come video this escapade? It sounds like it could get humorous, you out there in your PJs and night shoes with a headlamp , ooh, gotta have curlers in your hair, and a big what are those night coats called, like a robe, yes a robe! Not tied, so it can flap around for dramatic effect. This is going to go viral!

Can I come video this escapade? It sounds like it could get humorous, you out there in your PJs and night shoes with a headlamp , ooh, gotta have curlers in your hair, and a big what are those night coats called, like a robe, yes a robe! Not tied, so it can flap around for dramatic effect. This is going to go viral!
One roo tucked up under each arm, lecturing them about manners and how to treat a lady....šŸ˜†

Thought about Xena for a hen but really don't like that one for one of my girls. I was worried about getting it to eat but this morning it started guzzling egg yolk. In a couple of days I'll pick out some starter grower of the right size pieces and get that in it. Maybe a little nutri drench too. Wednesday I can start work on a carriage of some kind that it can run around the house in.
Named one of my girls Xena because of her fierce attitude when a cat would wander into the brooder room - and she's the ruler of the roost now.

Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Hƶllbacher
to you all!

Back
Top Bottom