Kai Of Eastern America

Tots_Chickens

In the Brooder
May 9, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
My parents have raised chickens my whole life but I've been doing myself since spring 2019

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
70?? Plus ducks, geese, and turkeys.
(3) What breeds do you have?
Leghorns, Delewares, Black cochin, Americana, Some snooker (imposter jersey giants) Australorps, Jerseys, A supposed to be maran, Brahman, Reds, 1 barred rock, and more stuff I don't remember the breeds of.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Hatching chicks!!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Reading, Gardening (attempting), goats

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Ive got 4 goats that live with all my birds, 4 dogs, 2 foxes, and a pet bearded dragon!!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Fluffy Butt Acres!! And looking for answers to chicken problems on google.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
My parents have raised chickens my whole life but I've been doing myself since spring 2019

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
70?? Plus ducks, geese, and turkeys.
(3) What breeds do you have?
Leghorns, Delewares, Black cochin, Americana, Some snooker (imposter jersey giants) Australorps, Jerseys, A supposed to be maran, Brahman, Reds, 1 barred rock, and more stuff I don't remember the breeds of.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Hatching chicks!!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Reading, Gardening (attempting), goats

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Ive got 4 goats that live with all my birds, 4 dogs, 2 foxes, and a pet bearded dragon!!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Fluffy Butt Acres!! And looking for answers to chicken problems on google.
Welcome. Thank you for joining. You will like it here.

Back
Top Bottom