January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

How's Quacker Jack?
Trying to get an early update? 🤣 I suppose I can.

Quacker Jack is doing good. They internally pipped last night and were given a safety hole this morning.

@GreenJay Lucky Duck is the same - internally pipped last night, safety hole this morning.

@Sally PB Lincoln and @tlcmurphy Egg 31 both internally pipped yesterday in the early morning, and were given a safety hole last night.

@Luv Ducks Tinker Bell is ahead of the game. They internally pipped sometime around Friday night and externally pipped last night :clap

Everyone has been active and moving as of half an hour ago. I believe everyone will hatch by tomorrow, or potentially a few late duckies on Tuesday :jumpy

Quacker Jack is doing good. They internally pipped last night and were given a safety hole this morning.

@GreenJay Lucky Duck is the same - internally pipped last night, safety hole this morning.

@Sally PB Lincoln and @tlcmurphy Egg 31 both internally pipped yesterday in the early morning, and were given a safety hole last night.

@Luv Ducks Tinker Bell is ahead of the game. They internally pipped sometime around Friday night and externally pipped last night :clap

Everyone has been active and moving as of half an hour ago. I believe everyone will hatch by tomorrow, or potentially a few late duckies on Tuesday :jumpy
:wee :jumpy:pop

Yea Tinker Bell, Keep up the Good Work Buddy!!! Help your friends out too, root them all on if you get out ahead of the game!!!!

Back
Top Bottom