January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

Pics
It’s update time! (3) :celebrate

@QueenofKings Turmeric, @NagemTX Howard, @fluffycrow Egg 19, @ElfenLied89 and @Nero70002 Michael Quackson, and @Debbie292d Egg 21 have all internally pipped and gone into lockdown! I’ve never had more than 2 ducklings hatch at the same time, so I’m a little nervous for this chaos :thBut more excited than anything! :D

@ElfenLied89 and @Antiocheggers Quack Sparrow is soo dark, I can barely see anything anymore! But I did see a couple sneaky veins, so I know they’re doing great ;)

@2ndTink Quacker Jack, @Sally PB Lincoln, @Luv Ducks Tinker Bell, @tlcmurphy Egg 31, and @GreenJay Lucky Duck are all growing like crazy! Everyone has super strong veins and were dancing around in their egg when I candled:wee

Also, an update on Laffy and @TwoCrows Peach, if you’d like
IMG_0915.jpeg

Also this video of them playing in a rain puddle :)

We’ve still got 11 eggs to go! I’m so pleased with everyone’s progress! The next update will be on Tuesday, the 30th :jumpyMay it contain a cuteness overload :love

It’s update time! (3) :celebrate

@QueenofKings Turmeric, @NagemTX Howard, @fluffycrow Egg 19, @ElfenLied89 and @Nero70002 Michael Quackson, and @Debbie292d Egg 21 have all internally pipped and gone into lockdown! I’ve never had more than 2 ducklings hatch at the same time, so I’m a little nervous for this chaos :thBut more excited than anything! :D

@ElfenLied89 and @Antiocheggers Quack Sparrow is soo dark, I can barely see anything anymore! But I did see a couple sneaky veins, so I know they’re doing great ;)

@2ndTink Quacker Jack, @Sally PB Lincoln, @Luv Ducks Tinker Bell, @tlcmurphy Egg 31, and @GreenJay Lucky Duck are all growing like crazy! Everyone has super strong veins and were dancing around in their egg when I candled:wee

Also, an update on Laffy and @TwoCrows Peach, if you’d like
View attachment 3734092
Also this video of them playing in a rain puddle :)

We’ve still got 11 eggs to go! I’m so pleased with everyone’s progress! The next update will be on Tuesday, the 30th :jumpyMay it contain a cuteness overload :love
They are adorable! :love

Back
Top Bottom