January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

Sorry, I can’t update the original post anymore, but all eggs have been claimed already + Egg 25 was found to be infertile. You may still root for an egg anyway!
I have names for after they hatch
Sure, here’s some more pictures of her
View attachment 3730184
View attachment 3730185
View attachment 3730187
View attachment 3730188

I’m pretty sure it’s a 50 / 50 chance of crested or non-crested. Though, my crested boy had 4 ducklings in the past, and they were all non-crested lol. Laffy is my first crested duckling :)
Awwww she really does look like a laffy taffy doesn’t she. I’ll root for number 20 anyway even though it won’t be “mine” I’ll still bet on them being the cutest duckling :D What names have you picked out so far?

What names have you picked out so far?
Since my parent ducks are named after fruit + candy, the babies will be as well - hence Laffy Taffy!
My top name ideas are Lemon Drop, Coconut Cream, Peach Cobbler, Fig Newton, Peppermint Bark, Reese’s Pieces, Prickly Pear, Strawberry Bonbon, Brownie Brittle, Coffee Toffee, Kit Kat, Guava Marmalade, and Banana Split.
I’ll decide which duckling gets which name based on their appearance.

Since my parent ducks are named after fruit + candy, the babies will be as well - hence Laffy Taffy!
My top name ideas are Lemon Drop, Coconut Cream, Peach Cobbler, Fig Newton, Peppermint Bark, Reese’s Pieces, Prickly Pear, Strawberry Bonbon, Brownie Brittle, Coffee Toffee, Kit Kat, Guava Marmalade, and Banana Split.
Laffy Taffy is so cute!!

I love the idea of a little ducky being named Lemon Drop, Fig Newton or Banana Split!!

Are you planning on keeping any of the babies permanently?

Good morning eggies! #12, hatch time is approaching!

The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

Back
Top Bottom