ISO Frenchton Puppy in the NC area

Little Luna Silkies

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 3, 2011
North Carolina
We're on the hunt for a puppy to add to the family. We love the Frenchtons, and we're searching high and low for one (preferably a female). If you know anyone within a reasonable driving distance of NC, please let us know!

Thanks in advance!
big_smile.png

Quote:
It's a Faux Frenchie...a cross between a Boston Terrier and a French Bulldog. We already have 2 Boston Terriers that we love, and we've always loved French Bulldogs so we figured why not go for the cross!

Quote:
I wasn't asking if others approve of our choice. I was simply asking if anyone knew of any breeders in my area. Obviously, you do not.

I have nothing against the dogs themselves. What I don't approve of is "so called breeders" charging exorbitant prices for mutts..they are after all just mutts.
No offense intended..to each his own. But I would like to slap the breeders of all these designer dogs..lol!

Quote:
I wasn't asking if others approve of our choice. I was simply asking if anyone knew of any breeders in my area. Obviously, you do not.

I have nothing against the dogs themselves. What I don't approve of is "so called breeders" charging exorbitant prices for mutts..they are after all just mutts.
No offense intended..to each his own. But I would like to slap the breeders of all these designer dogs..lol!

Yes, I understand that. But their "exorbitant prices" for a French Bulldog and Boston Terrier cross are much more affordable than the actual price of a French Bulldog. Plus, they have fewer health problems due to the cross with the Boston Terrier. For us, it's a win.

Quote:

Yes, I understand that. But their "exorbitant prices" for a French Bulldog and Boston Terrier cross are much more affordable than the actual price of a French Bulldog. Plus, they have fewer health problems due to the cross with the Boston Terrier. For us, it's a win.

They are cute..it's just the principal of the thing. So many reputable breeders out there that are constantly trying to improve their breed of choice. I think the world has enough "backyard breeders". I love going to dog shows to see the best of the best compete I spend exorbitant money on my dogs..then neuter them. I never even sent in the papers on my English Mastiff..he can't read anyway. But i sure have gotten hollered at for neutering him...lol. But he stays home!

Anyway..good luck in your search. If that's what you want..you should have it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom