Is this poop normal????

My Very First 6 Chickens

*~* Livin', Lovin', Learnin' *~*
May 5, 2021
Connecticut
Not sure what this is all about. She'll be 2yrs in may. Lays for me and doesnt seem to have any health issues other than poop like this. This is the worst it has looked. Recently it has looked loose with maybe undigested looking pellets. Any help would be appreciated. 🐓❤️
D272907F-6182-424F-BFDC-F40689F2DA18.jpeg

Yesterday i gave them some wheatgrass but her poop has been 'off' for about a week now. Lots of loose loose poops.
And meal worms. Its been colder tho, so for the protein. Yesterday i gave sardines in water but not too much and this poop has my attention for a week now and wasnt too concerned b/c her behavior seems great. 🤷‍♀️ Thank you! Thats her on the left. Patient is her name. Thank you

Attachments

• DAFAC650-A10F-4C64-ACFA-6CE96F215A6C.jpeg
    DAFAC650-A10F-4C64-ACFA-6CE96F215A6C.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 2
And meal worms. Its been colder tho, so for the protein. Yesterday i gave sardines in water but not too much and this poop has my attention for a week now and wasnt too concerned b/c her behavior seems great. 🤷‍♀️ Thank you! Thats her on the left. Patient is her name. Thank you
Can you tell me, how often these treats are being given though?

Why the layer mixed in?
I guess its my lack of education. In a perfect world, i would give the 20% chick starter with a side of oyster, but, i guess i keep the layer involved because, well, maybe 20% chick starter is too much protein? And 3 of 5 lay regularly so the layer feed in case someones not taking oyster. 🤷‍♀️ Thank you

Back
Top Bottom