Is this normal??

One of my Buffs looked very similar right before bed one evening. I’d never seen it before in my ducks and was worried but next day she was normal again. Hopefully this is all it is.
My bad, I assumed that the OP thought that it was not food. :oops:

That's why I asked about duck crops...thinking maybe it was just an overfilled, impacted and/ or sour crop.
The way it is swollen is not what a typical overfilled duck crop looks like (at least in mine). The swelling where the blue arrows are seems abnormal to me.
odd duck crop_1.png

@Suedan
@aart
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! This morning she is doing a little better and is still on her feet. She is keeping up with the other ones as of right now and she drank the water with ACV that I put next to their food. She didn't seem too interested in food, and her lump thing is not really visible right now, so that's good too. I'm going to monitor her today to ensure she's doing ok and if she starts lagging anymore I think I'll confine all of them in an area in the grass where they can be with her with food and water of course, just so she doesn't have to over excert herself of get left behind. Any other suggestions or ideas as to why she would be slowing down would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:)

Is she laying? good to hear she is staying up with everyone.
I only got 2 eggs this morning, but they will sometimes lay late in the morning for some reason so I'll look around the yard.
I am so glad the lump is gone. Can you follow her around and get a picture of her poop?
Sure, it might be a few minutes, but I will asap

Back
Top Bottom