Is this normal??

Bridger Davis

Songster
Jul 25, 2017
Evans Colorado
Hey everyone! I now have 6 ducks, and they are all fed a healthy organic feed with scratch grains mixed in daily. I haven't had any more problems with limping or any injuries for that matter since my last thread, so I'm really happy about that! I was wondering however, my largest duck, a Cayuga named Adelina has a sort of bulge type thing on her chest, and for the life of me I can't figure out whether it's the normal shape of her breast or whether it's unhealthy or some kind of tumor..? So I was hoping to get some second opinions... Here's the link to the album that has pictures and a video of her. She's almost a year old now and like I said, she's the biggest duck, and it's possible that it's just her breast; but I just can't tell... Thanks in advance for your help!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KZudw9gCAs1eTwtW9

Ok yeah something's wrong with her... Now she's isolating herself and literally just standing 10 feet away from where the other 5 are and not quacking, foraging, or anything. Does anyone know what could be going on?!

I have seen something like this twice before and I never did figure out what it was. Neither bird survived. :(

Back
Top Bottom