In NH only.

Where do you live in NH? A stepdaughter lives in Bennington, NH. She has chickens and maybe her or maybe knows someone. Our Feed store has a bulletin board next to the cash register. The owner of the store does live down the road from me. I have posted notices there at the feed store for birds I have available and for our twice monthly local TSC swap. There has been times when he has taken some of my males to sell. He has some pens behind the store. Often times people give him birds and he sells them. We have a twice a month farm swap for anything and most everything farm related at TSC. We have been doing it for about 10 years. I take most of my extra males. Often times there are buyers that resell the birds. Luckily it's usually the same buyers and they will take the males. I would rather take the birds off my property to sell. I had some issues in the past when some people came over to get some birds so now I only sell them at the swaps. I had a place across the state to sell my extra males, but they closed so now I sell a few each swap. It helps with the feed bill. I go through around 300+ pounds of feed weekly.

Where do you live in NH? A stepdaughter lives in Bennington, NH. She has chickens and maybe her or maybe knows someone. Our Feed store has a bulletin board next to the cash register. The owner of the store does live down the road from me. I have posted notices there at the feed store for birds I have available and for our twice monthly local TSC swap. There has been times when he has taken some of my males to sell. He has some pens behind the store. Often times people give him birds and he sells them. We have a twice a month farm swap for anything and most everything farm related at TSC. We have been doing it for about 10 years. I take most of my extra males. Often times there are buyers that resell the birds. Luckily it's usually the same buyers and they will take the males. I would rather take the birds off my property to sell. I had some issues in the past when some people came over to get some birds so now I only sell them at the swaps. I had a place across the state to sell my extra males, but they closed so now I sell a few each swap. It helps with the feed bill. I go through around 300+ pounds of feed weekly.
Thanks for the great ideas. Sent a private message

Back
Top Bottom