In NH only.

NHMountainMan

Free Ranging
Feb 25, 2019
New Hampshire
My Coop
My Coop
I've got some young chickens I'm looking to rehome, as I'm trying to "reconfigure" the flock I want to carry over through the winter.

From Greenfire Farms: (12 wks)
2 liege fighter pullets
3 flarry eyed grey pullets
2 flarrry eyes grey cockerels

from hatcheries:
18 week old silver laced Wyandotte and gold laced Wyandotte pullets
2- red sex link pullets 26 weeks and laying well

Available free to a good home

I've got some young chickens I'm looking to rehome, as I'm trying to "reconfigure" the flock I want to carry over through the winter.

From Greenfire Farms: (12 wks)
2 liege fighter pullets
3 flarry eyed grey pullets
2 flarrry eyes grey cockerels

from hatcheries:
18 week old silver laced Wyandotte and gold laced Wyandotte pullets
2- red sex link pullets 26 weeks and laying well

Available free to a good home
Why did I move from NH!!!!

Hope you find them a good home

Usually, people are trying to get pullets, but I was really hoping for a cockerel or two from the liege fighter. Of course- all pullets.

I will say this about Greenfire Farms- they were great to deal with. They called before shipping to tell me they couldn’t meet my order of one breed, and offered to ship additional Leige fighter and Flarry eyed greys. Hoping for cockerels- I said sure... now I’m hoping to rehome. But I’ll keep them if I can’t find a home. They’re to cool to end up in a crock pot.

Usually, people are trying to get pullets, but I was really hoping for a cockerel or two from the liege fighter. Of course- all pullets.
I hear ya. I hatched some O Shamo, and only ended up with 1 chick. I was really hoping for a stag, but it looks like it'll be a pullet.

I will say this about Greenfire Farms- they were great to deal with. They called before shipping to tell me they couldn’t meet my order of one breed, and offered to ship additional Leige fighter and Flarry eyed greys. Hoping for cockerels- I said sure... now I’m hoping to rehome. But I’ll keep them if I can’t find a home. They’re to cool to end up in a crock pot.
I've never ordered from GFF, but I do have 5 of their birds in 4 different breeds. I've been pretty happy with them all.

Back
Top Bottom