I'm so old I Remember when:

I remember when there was no warning on a jar of peanut butter that it contained peanuts.
-"They're will be flying cars by 2024!"

1714300121846.png

It's probably required by law.

Hear ye, hear ye! All citizens let it be known! Henceforth and heretofore, it shall be decreed and shall be known by these presents, that any product containing peanuts shall herewith be required to carry a written warning, to wit, to state clearly that it doth, in fact, indeed and of a surety, CONTAINETH PEANUTS, in order that anyone puchasing or contemplating the purchase of, said product shall know that it doth indeed contain the nefarious and potentially deadly allergen commonly known as and referred to as: PEANUTS.
I still don't get it

Eek! :oops: (I’m so old I remember when it was impossible to attempt a joke about A.I.)

It was probably the length: I was impressed by several factors and you should get a BYC 🏆 award.
It's all good, Tranq, I'll take it as a compliment. It's really goofy, and AI would have done a much better job with the grammar, reducing the redundancies, bombasticness and awkwardnesses, rendering it (IMO) far less humorous. I had fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom