I don't know whats wrong with my chick

@MGG im not sure if < she's < still on tonight but she's a very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful young lady ❤️

@Yard farmer i wish you the best with this little chick, but I admit that I worry about it's survival. No matter what, you'll know that you tried to help and I pray you can find comfort in that.

II did find that it's been mentioned to mix two cups sugar in one gallon water for newly hatched chicks. That's not the same ratio that I used, but to be completely honest, I can't remember
Thank for the best wishes. At least I know I tried 😔😞

Thank you for trying to help. but I think it just passed 😭😭
I'm so sorry. Please remember that you tried to do everything you could to help it, but sometimes in spite of our best efforts, they just don't make it. I'm really sorry. You'll be on my mind and in my prayers. Do you have anymore eggs from the same hen?

I'm so sorry. Please remember that you tried to do everything you could to help it, but sometimes in spite of our best efforts, they just don't make it. I'm really sorry. You'll be on my mind and in my prayers. Do you have anymore eggs from the same hen?
Yes, I will remember

Thank you that means a lot

Yes I do! right now in the same batch. I hope it lives...

The assist was likely unhelpful/pointless, as the chick was already too weak to be compatible with life. If it was too weak it hatch...the assist may only have weakened it further.
So sorry you lost it. :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom