Guide How to start a new thread

Better to search the subject first. Many previous posts exist. Forums/ thread: Emergencies is the thread area to search, or post if you don't find the advice needed.
Though, it is better to start a new thread of your own than to revive a dead thread to ask a question on it or to hijack someone's emergency thread with your own emergency.

Reading old threads is good, posting on them is not so good.

This is an image I created a couple of days after the new BYC format was introduced. Whilst I've included it in New Member Introductions posts, I'm not sure how useful to new members it has been. Any feedback from new members that have used it would be appreciated, so that I can modify / improve it. Thanks.

View attachment 1042017
THANK YOU I AM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH THIS SITE REALLY NOT SURE HOW TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING SEEING THE RESPONSES TO MY ?S AND HOW TO PUT MY ?S IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY. I POSTED MY HEALTH QUESTION IN NEW MEMBER PAGE LOL

THANK YOU I AM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH THIS SITE REALLY NOT SURE HOW TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING SEEING THE RESPONSES TO MY ?S AND HOW TO PUT MY ?S IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY. I POSTED MY HEALTH QUESTION IN NEW MEMBER PAGE LOL
You are most welcome. You will get the hang of the site, but most importantly, just start a thread wherever - members will alert the moderators to move it, if necessary :)

Though, it is better to start a new thread of your own than to revive a dead thread to ask a question on it or to hijack someone's emergency thread with your own emergency.

Reading old threads is good, posting on them is not so good.
I am wondering if this is what I did wrong? I made a post regarding needing help with an injured thread I posted in the emergencies, injuries area but it does not seem to be getting seen should I just start a new thread?? thanks1

I am wondering if this is what I did wrong? I made a post regarding needing help with an injured thread I posted in the emergencies, injuries area but it does not seem to be getting seen should I just start a new thread?? thanks1
Definitely start a new thread, you will get far more help that way. :)

Back
Top Bottom