Hoverbator???

CrazyChookLady5

Songster
6 Years
Dec 6, 2013
Australia, NSW
hi guys,
just wondering about the hover Bator. what sets it apart from other incubators, or is the same as most? it says that the hover bator has circulated air, whats that? is that any better then a normal incubator (like a Brinsea)

thanks in advanced :)

hi guys,
just wondering about the hover Bator. what sets it apart from other incubators, or is the same as most? it says that the hover bator has circulated air, whats that? is that any better then a normal incubator (like a Brinsea)

thanks in advanced :)
I would feel that a hovabator is not in the same "Class" with a Brinsea, but a styrofoam incubator with circulating(having a internal fan) air is alot better than the ones that do not!

I have the Hovabator and have owned it for several years now. I do 2 - 4 hatches a year and have great luck with it. It holds the temp very consistent. It is a bit difficult to clean, but that is the only down side. I store it in the barn/shed and it is still in great shape.

thanks for the replies! so it seems to be that the hoverbator is quite a good incubator. does the syrofoam "walls" of it make it weaker or easier to break?

thanks for the replies! so it seems to be that the hoverbator is quite a good incubator. does the syrofoam "walls" of it make it weaker or easier to break?
Sure-------over wood, plastic, metal etc, But I have had a styrofoam incubator since the 1980's and it is still working-----just take care of it---treat it gentle. It will last many, many years. Have fun in your future hatches!

Sure-------over wood, plastic, metal etc, But I have had a styrofoam incubator since the 1980's and it is still working-----just take care of it---treat it gentle. It will last many, many years. Have fun in your future hatches!

sounds good
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom