Hiking with a chicken? What supplies do you need? Please help!

GlowBean

Chirping
Dec 16, 2023
Pa, United states
Hello! I'm hoping to hike with my chickens soon though I do know you can hike with pets in my area so that's checked off the list, though what supplies do ypu need other than chicken harness training and having a harness?

Hello! I'm hoping to hike with my chickens soon though I do know you can hike with pets in my area so that's checked off the list, though what supplies do ypu need other than chicken harness training and having a harness?
Depending on how rough the terrain you're going to need protection for your chicken's feet and a water container. I usually like to bring some snacks for them too. You might want to take into consideration though, that chickens get tired pretty fast so if you hoping to hike a long/steep trail then you will probably have to carry your chicken most of the way.

Depending on how rough the terrain you're going to need protection for your chicken's feet and a water container. I usually like to bring some snacks for them too. You might want to take into consideration though, that chickens get tired pretty fast so if you hoping to hike a long/steep trail then you will probably have to carry your chicken most of the way.
Alright thank you for advice! Were probably going to be doing a short one!

Back
Top Bottom