Hens in need a new home in NYC

BuffyOrpha

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 6, 2014
Queens New York
I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you. To a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard.
I have a water heater brand new, that I can give you, about 40lbs of chicken feed, and a hen feeder.
View attachment 2706802
20210606_153504.jpg
20210606_153544.jpg

I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you. To a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard.
I have a water heater brand new, that I can give you, about 40lbs of chicken feed, and a hen feeder.
View attachment 2706802View attachment 2706811View attachment 2706814
20210606_152521.jpg

Why don't you complain back to her about her dogs.
Tell her you'll get rid of your chickens, if she'll get rid of
her dogs. Stop taking crap from people.
I know... but you never know how vindictive people could be, and how they would retaliate against my property... am just looking for a new home for them... so please if anyone can help we I would really appreciate it. Even if you know a no kill place / animal refuge that can take them let me know. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom