Granny's gone and done it again

Just got back from my annual check up. Lots done. Lab and that Dexa machine to check for Osteoporosis. Checked for memory, the whole thing. Depressed? Why yes, just a bit. A daughter just just got out of the hospital from trying to commit suicide. She was home for a while, now quiet again. When she doesn't answer texts then it usually means she's either in the hospital or the clinic. Poor girl has suffered with this since a teen. I'm so tired after all of the questions and then theirs me being selfish with giving blood..it took several different trys in both arms. I've never had that problem before. Nap time. 😁

Just got back from my annual check up. Lots done. Lab and that Dexa machine to check for Osteoporosis. Checked for memory, the whole thing. Depressed? Why yes, just a bit. A daughter just just got out of the hospital from trying to commit suicide. She was home for a while, now quiet again. When she doesn't answer texts then it usually means she's either in the hospital or the clinic. Poor girl has suffered with this since a teen. I'm so tired after all of the questions and then theirs me being selfish with giving blood..it took several different trys in both arms. I've never had that problem before. Nap time. 😁
Did they ask you all those prying questions? Part of the Medicare inquiry, 5hey asked me things I really didn’t want to answer.

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. Suicide is so hard, before my mom died she told me about her life long depression and her thinking of suicide. Her therapist asked her how she was going to do it. I guess you can see how serious people are by the method they choose.

:hugs Sometimes life is just hard. I hope she gets the help she needs. ❤️🙏❤️.
I battled suicidal depression most of my life too. When I finally got diagnosed with bipolar disorder that was a turning point, but it actually got worse before it got better because it took two years before we found the right Rx that stabilized me. I had no support whatsoever during that time so your daughter is blessed to have you and any other family around her. I've been stable now for 24 years, so there is hope.

I'm home and getting ready to do afternoon chicken chores as soon as our daughter gets here. Ma needs to stay in an rest. She too has just been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. Her bone density scan was not good to say the least. Monday see sees the doctor. Her doctor called and told her to me in the office Monday morning. That's not a good sign to me.

I got to Walmart and got some Gatorade Zero and drank a bottle as soon as I could. Legs have some sore spots from the violent cramps I had around 2:30am. I woke up the neighborhood it was so bad.

I'm home and getting ready to do afternoon chicken chores as soon as our daughter gets here. Ma needs to stay in an rest. She too has just been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. Her bone density scan was not good to say the least. Monday see sees the doctor. Her doctor called and told her to me in the office Monday morning. That's not a good sign to me.

I got to Walmart and got some Gatorade Zero and drank a bottle as soon as I could. Legs have some sore spots from the violent cramps I had around 2:30am. I woke up the neighborhood it was so bad.
:hugsfor you and :hugsfor Iris as well.
❤️🙏❤️ for both of you.

Good news here: no rubber or shell-less eggs today! :wee

However. Two of my five "Prairie Bluebell Eggers" from Hoovers have turned out to be Brown Leghorns, which explains why I'm getting two white/cream eggs a day and only three beautiful blue pullet eggs. A little disappointed but not incredibly surprised.

I'll see you guys tomorrow night. Love y'all! ❤️

Banquet makes some smaller TV dinners with turkey or a beef patty, green peas, & mashed taters for $1.99 each. You will not over eat with one. Not like home cooking but when you are knock down dragged out tired they are good enough to eat and go to sleep on.

in the words of my father.
"Well, it will make a turd"

Back
Top Bottom