Granny's gone and done it again

1714690262874.png

SIL got good news I guess. ER dr was wrong. The mass he has is not cancer but a large hematoma. It will take a few months for it to reabsorb or they will need to go in there and drain it. In the meantime it is very painful for him.
My Nancy took me to eat today. I was in so much pain before we got home. My feet had/has purple bloches on them and are half numb half needles. I assume from them hanging down too long. I wonder if the blockages are getting worse.
How was everyones day?

SIL got good news I guess. ER dr was wrong. The mass he has is not cancer but a large hematoma. It will take a few months for it to reabsorb or they will need to go in there and drain it. In the meantime it is very painful for him.
My Nancy took me to eat today. I was in so much pain before we got home. My feet had/has purple bloches on them and are half numb half needles. I assume from them hanging down too long. I wonder if the blockages are getting worse.
How was everyones day?
Whew

How was everyones day?
Good news ~ bad news.

Back
Top Bottom