Granny's gone and done it again

I got up at 8 and did a few necessity chores but never slept a wink. I hope Granny's sleep problems aren't contagious..... over the internet no less. I'm going to try and sleep til lunch. 2 hours will be better than none. I'm to apt to make a wrong move and fall without some sleep.
Hope you get some sleep.

Last edited:
Sugar was 115 and A1c was 6.2. It’s been creeping up slowly again. I build a database way back when that tracked readings from finger sticks, what I had eaten, and what kind of exercises I did between readings too. Fooled that doc. :) He didn't think it could be done.
You absolutely can reverse type 2 diabetes, just cut all carbs.

Good afternoon, Grannyland. Been busy today. Hope all are well. Larry, did you get a nap, and how's your pain?

Granny, how was your day with Nancy? Did you go out for lunch?

I cleaned out the outdoor brooder today. My chicks are going straight out there, I'm sure they'll be fine. It's not the dead of winter for a change! I've also got a chicken cooking in the crockpot and will be making dumplings in a bit. This is one of my CornishX. I know usually you make dumplings out of an older hen but this is what I have. I bet it will be delicious!

Today was ok with Nancy. She cooked a big breakfast. I made the sausage gravy though. Almost all of it was eaten. She soaked my feet and added lotion to them. She does Tom every week. His hair too.
I contacted people over the leak we have and they will send someone out to look but they are already blaming the storm we had. :smackThat means I will need to magically come up with $500. to get it fixed from my insurance and watch the bill go up.

Granny, if it isn't one thing it's another. Just called to see what my insurance would be. Both car and home went up. I rarely drive my car. Not distance anyway. I told her to check for better prices, same coverage. I can be a squeekey wheel. I don't ask for much. lol. She did it! Saved us 400 dollars by going with Progressive. The kids will be paying the house tax. I had to add both of them to my car insurance because they live here and Austin does drive my car to take me to appointments at times. Still..saved me 200 by changing. I'll be signing papers first of next month when it's due.

Back
Top Bottom