Gently used Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance

Gracie9205

Songster
9 Years
May 20, 2010
Lake Charles, LA
Gently used Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance digital incubator FOR SALE - $200 (these sell for $350 brand new) This incubator is completely digital, and holds about 2 dozen large chicken eggs and about 11 goose eggs. If you don't hatch a ton of eggs, but still want a quality incubator, then don't pass this one up! Eggs can be turned simply by tilting the entire incubator from one side to the other twice a day. I have hatched everything from silkies to guineas to geese in this incubator with great results. No more worrying about temperature swings! You can purchase an autoturner and humidity pump from the distributor if you'd like, but I have found them unnecessary. Pickup will be in Iowa, LA or can meet at the next Moss Bluff swap. I can also ship it if the buyer would like. Don't miss out! Only selling because I bought a bigger incubator.

Shipping will be an additional $25.00 If the shipping is less, then I will be happy to refund the difference.

Please reply with SOLD and send Paypal to [email protected]

Gently used Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance digital incubator FOR SALE - $200 (these sell for $350 brand new) This incubator is completely digital, and holds about 2 dozen large chicken eggs and about 11 goose eggs. If you don't hatch a ton of eggs, but still want a quality incubator, then don't pass this one up! Eggs can be turned simply by tilting the entire incubator from one side to the other twice a day. I have hatched everything from silkies to guineas to geese in this incubator with great results. No more worrying about temperature swings! You can purchase an autoturner and humidity pump from the distributor if you'd like, but I have found them unnecessary. Pickup will be in Iowa, LA or can meet at the next Moss Bluff swap. I can also ship it if the buyer would like. Don't miss out! Only selling because I bought a bigger incubator.

Shipping will be an additional $25.00 If the shipping is less, then I will be happy to refund the difference.

Please reply with SOLD and send Paypal to [email protected]
Hi I was wondering if this is still available? If so I'd love to buy it

Back
Top Bottom