For Sale - OK - Apenzeller Spitzhauben Eggs ~ Shipping included

How much are you asking for the eggs?
big_smile.png

Quote:
My spitzhauben's are laying well, so I am offering 10+ eggs for $35 which includes priority shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. If anyone wants 2 orders in the same box .... 20+ extras ... I'll reduce the price to $55 which includes priority shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Also, If you would prefer a smaller order, I'm sure we could work something out.

I hatched 2 batches of OK Carla's eggs last year - sold most to 4-Hers, and I'm getting calls already asking if I kept any to hatch for this year. Sadly, I did not, and won't as that silkies and Java's have taken over.

I had something like an 85% hatch rate. I was so pleased.

OKCarla has my endorsement!!!!

I was looking for this breed. I can not take any until March 7th and anytime after. Would you let me know if you would have any available then? I am very interested.
Thank you

Quote:
Absolutely! I'm sure that I'll have some available then. Just let me know when you're ready. My hens are laying great now, and I just can't keep all those adorable chicks I've been hatching ... and my incubator is completely full ... and I just hate to let my husband take them to work to sell to coworkers to eat! I may have to put some on eBay though, if I don't get some more sold soon!

equus2, THANK YOU for the endorsement! I really appreciate that!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just let me know when you'd like to buy some, send a pm, or post here again. I will most likely have them available at that time, as my hens are laying about a dozen eggs a day now.

I have eggs available to send out every day if anyone is interested. I can mail them out 7 days a week, as I take them to the Oklahoma City Airport Post Office, which is open 7 days a week!

Back
Top Bottom