For Sale - Dozen Golden Cascade Duck Eggs - Colorado - Pictures added

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
Our Golden Cascade ducks are laying. I have one dozen eggs that can be mailed tomorrow. $25.00 which includes shipping. Please post sold and paypal to [email protected].

I will post pictures later.

1609_goldens.jpg

Last edited:
I want these so bad!! i just love my little GC hen, she just adorable and has already set 1 clutch of eggs this year but they were all bad
sad.png

are they all 'fresh'?
would you take $20 for them?
I am waiting on PayPal to confirm my bank account, so i should be able to paypal you sometime before the weekend.

I'm hoping to full the bator with duck eggs this time around.

These eggs were all laid in the last couple of days. I have several in my incubator and fertility is very good.

These eggs are quite heavy so I believe my asking price is fair. Thank you for asking.

okay, thank you. I am gonna think about it and will get back to you, maybe see if i can find someone that wants to split the cost and ducklings. I really want some more of these guys!..well girls, im not fond of the boys.

Calhan is 40 miles Northeast of Colorado Springs. It is about a hour and 1/2 drive to Pueblo.

Have a question, are the Golden Cascades a hybrid/ Do they breed true? I have heard of them but don't seem to be able to find much by way of info and pics..

PS, The last 2 G.Dewlap African eggs you sent hatched and I now have 4 Awesome Geese! I so love my geese
love.gif

The Golden Cascades do breed true. They are a rare breed. The females have a chocolate bill and the males have a greenish orange bill so it is easy to tell females from males. This does not hold true for ducklings so they cannot be sexed by bill color at hatch.

I believe that Holderread's started the breed, however they no longer offer them. The only hatchery that I am aware of which carries the Cascades is Sandhill.

I got my original two pair of Cascades from a breeder in Kansas and I added a few from Sandhill three years ago.

They are a nice breed of ducks. Sorry I didn't get around to getting pictures last night. I will see if I can get some pictures posted this weekend.

I am getting 4-6 eggs a day so I should have these available for awhile. I will also sell 1/2 dozen eggs if anyone is interested. I will be posting the eggs on Eggbid starting next week.

Back
Top Bottom