Drinking butts
Broke my phone earlier and had to get a new one. So far I've cried once from how freaking difficult it is to sign in all over again and lost ALL my bookmarks and tabs from my old phone browser. šŸ˜ž
All those recipes and crochet patterns.
View attachment 3820329
:hit :idunno

Yep I tell my laptop to behave or I will format itā€™s hard drive!

I went into the guts of my laptop and disabled all the updates as I was on a very slow internet. Even now I am on StarLink I keep the updates turned off and just do the ones I way. Silly Microsoft.
Sadly my computer doesn't care about my threats to format its hard drive. I wish I had some way to convince it. It doesn't seem to care about anything really.

Just wash out the larger bits of gravel so you have just the rock (thatā€™s what did). Worked great the do tend to eventually walk over the rocks itā€™s fun I guess and poop on them. Which lead to the current waterer on the brick paver I use now. They still can somehow poop in it but they donā€™t get wet.

View attachment 3819372
Hanging nipple waterer works great for me, I show them how it works and they learn it fast. Nobody ever gets soaked. Neighbors use a long tube with nipples inserted for their meat birds. @LhickenChicken

Hanging nipple waterer works great for me, I show them how it works and they learn it fast. Nobody ever gets soaked. Neighbors use a long tube with nipples inserted for their meat birds. @LhickenChicken
I have that for the older meat chickens, but for the little chicks I can't install it. It worked very well for the older meat chickens.

I HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED TO POST THIS!
FBF:
DD2BC36E-81A8-4FDC-AA7E-7E60AA5159D3.jpeg

Itā€™s all of them! All seven adult bums in a single shot :yesss:

I miss Sir Jaffar so much. I break down to tears every time I think of him. We had such great times together. I remember when we went to the post office. A lady asked me what that was I had in my arms? I said ā€œthatā€™s my pet rooster Jaffarā€. She said ā€œI thought it was a chicken!ā€ And I remarked that, ā€œheā€™s no chicken, heā€™s the bravest little rooster Iā€™ve ever known!ā€ She was amazed.

Back
Top Bottom