Feeding only corn and soybean meal

Pajdo

Hatching
Apr 17, 2019
Hi, I am struggling with creating my own broiler feed and I wish to find out can I use only corn and soy meal plus premixes with vitamins and minerals?
Would it be a complete feed?
Any recommendation is more then welcome.
... Or any of your proven recipes.

I don't feed mine just corn. I heard that if you feed them whole corn in the summer, it pops in their crop
I dont know if you understood well but I am trying to find out could I use only Corn and I mean cracked corn with extruded soymeal as only feed with inclusion of premixes.

Is that true? Or are you just joking? I always give my girls a handful of dried corn kernels every evening.

EVERYONE knows that corn is a hot feed and the heat generated by corn consumed in the summer will kill chickens when it pops in the crop. Google it. It has to be true if it's on the internet. :lau

Hi, I am struggling with creating my own broiler feed and I wish to find out can I use only corn and soy meal plus premixes with vitamins and minerals?
Would it be a complete feed?
Any recommendation is more then welcome.
... Or any of your proven recipes.

Throw down $10 +/- on the feed store counter and walk out with a 50lb sack of balanced feed created by poultry nutritional experts.

Back
Top Bottom