Excited! Maybe a little too much.

Quote:
Yeah I know. I have no predators here at daylight when they're out so I only have to worry about hawks. But the run's only like 5 x 4 and they have shelter like right there. But I know a hawk could still get them, but eh, better a short and happy life then a long and boring one, right?

how would it be boring to put a lid on??

I'll try to get a pic this week, don't have my phone with me though which I use for pics. Sorry that the lid thing sparked everyone up, I'm just so tired of crouching, and you'll just have to believe me, it's not needed.

Quote:
So you have something against free-ranging? Which is a LOT more risky, by the way. And you have something against meat birds? I care about safety a lot, but happiness more. Would you rather live a long life in a jail cell, or a short life being able to have whatever you need and freedom? That's my philosophy, anyway.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
So you have something against free-ranging? Which is a LOT more risky, by the way. And you have something against meat birds? I care about safety a lot, but happiness more. Would you rather live a long life in a jail cell, or a short life being able to have whatever you need and freedom? That's my philosophy, anyway.
wink.png

You need to have balance. My large breed free range. My silkies have a large run. They all have a good life.

Last edited:
Quote:
wink.png

You need to have balance. My large breed free range. My silkies have a large run. They all have a good life.

Yes, but my run isn't large.

Back
Top Bottom