Egg candler and wash set up. Industrial sized

Staple65

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2023
Industrial-sized Egg washer, candler, and dryer. Not for small farms. This setup was bought and paid for 30 years ago at 80K and still works. It can be taken apart down to 3 sections. Must have truck and trailer to load and haul. We will not ship. Come on out, take a look, and if it's right for you and your farm. A cash deal will be made. Sorry no checks or credit cards, we have been burned recently.

Attachments

• KIMG0516.JPG
    KIMG0516.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 36
  • KIMG0515.JPG
    KIMG0515.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 12
  • KIMG0517.JPG
    KIMG0517.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 12
Industrial-sized Egg washer, candler, and dryer. Not for small farms. This setup was bought and paid for 30 years ago at 80K and still works. It can be taken apart down to 3 sections. Must have truck and trailer to load and haul. We will not ship. Come on out, take a look, and if it's right for you and your farm. A cash deal will be made. Sorry no checks or credit cards, we have been burned recently.
Wow This is really cool, I live overseas so it's not an option. But it's almost worthy to place in a poultry museum or something. Hope you find a good place for it!

You could also post on your state thread to target this to areas closer to you. That is a cool machine! https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/find-your-states-or-your-countrys-thread.270925/

My Grandpa and Dad made these machines specific machines. Their company, CSH Industries, was based out of Cape Coral Florida, then moved to Texas. Eventually, the company ended up in Pennsylvania. I used to run around the shop with a small ball pin hammer while they worked. I was told never to look at the welding going on. My dad used to polish these machines with Lemon oil right before they shipped them out. They traveled world wide to deliver and work on them. Seeing the "Featherlite" sticker brings back the best of memories. Both my grandpa and dad and the ultimate work ethic so am not surprised this machine is still the best.

Back
Top Bottom