Duckling poop with absence of urates

You Can Make it into a mash if you want but I'd add some warm water to it just be careful when adding water they eat it pretty fast to keep mold from growing but look at the pictures of the feed I shared and see how ground upit is but it really isn't a powder.

Keep us updated on your little ones.

You Can Make it into a mash if you want but I'd add some warm water to it just be careful when adding water they eat it pretty fast to keep mold from growing but look at the pictures of the feed I shared and see how ground upit is but it really isn't a powder.

Hello I can't see any pictures

Hello I can't see any pictures

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G1GCSBW?tag=backy-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&language=en_US Look at the picture of this bag this is what I am talking about for grinding it so it is easier for your ducklings to eat until you get proper feed for them.

Hello. Today I bought another feed which looks closely related to those you shared the link of... Because I have ordered and maybe it takes a month to be delivered. So check this and tell me if this one is good to go or not

Attachments

• Snapchat-1742035500.jpg
    Snapchat-1742035500.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-935816330.jpg
    Snapchat-935816330.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Also I noticed another problem. I think my yellow duckling has a prolapsed vent . She keeps scratching it and today I think it is itching a lot . Tomorrow I'm gonna take it to vet but for tonight I need to know what should I do so that she doesn't keep scratching it
I also wanna know if this is fatal?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1300088835.jpg
    Snapchat-1300088835.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Also I noticed another problem. I think my yellow duckling has a prolapsed vent . She keeps scratching it and today I think it is itching a lot . Tomorrow I'm gonna take it to vet but for tonight I need to know what should I do so that she doesn't keep scratching it
I also wanna know if this is fatal?
That looks more like where she was attached to the egg the umbilicus do you have any type of antibiotic ointment with out pain relief make sure your hands are very clean and apply some to this or if you have an antibiotic spray. Here we can get Veterycin for wounds and infections. If it's is an infection it can be fatal so taking the duckling to the vet is a good idea. Did you hatch your ducklings or buy them from someone?

That feed looks much better for eating could still be smaller pieces how are they doing with it?
Can you tell us the ingredients? The protein should be 20% or higher.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom