Don't know what to do

They really are, they are best friends (despite being both roos) and we are gonna keep them until they start crowing a lot. As of now they are probably about four months and have only crowed twice.
Well, good luck with your endeavors. :)
I hope that you can find a breed that works well for you. Sometimes it is just that: finding a breed that works for you. Chickens are amazing, but not one size fits all. I've had horrible luck with faverolles and leghorns, but never had a problem with my Easter Eggers.

Well, good luck with your endeavors. :)
I hope that you can find a breed that works well for you. Sometimes it is just that. I've had horrible luck with faverolles and leghorns, but never had a problem with my Easter Eggers.
We are probably going to get more chickens in the spring, some silkies and some other breeds too.

i recommend just rehoming the hen, roosters will be friends without anyone to fight over. also having all boys will save you the trouble and sadness of egg laying issues and deaths

i recommend just rehoming the hen, roosters will be friends without anyone to fight over. also having all boys will save you the trouble and sadness of egg laying issues and deaths
The sick hen sadly passed away, we are going to keep the boys until they start crowing a lot, we can't have roosters crowing. We are probably going to get more hens in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom