Dog thread!🐾

Denver is 22 inches and Tucker is 24 inches. So height does factor it. But i consider Tucker a medium at 62lbs.
Denver is a large at 75-78lbs.

Im sure Willow will be over 100lbs right?
Hoping, I haven't had her weighed in while so I don't know what she us now, I think she was 72 last time, I think she's 80 now but I want to get her weighed again

We are switching to partial or full raw for willow, here was her dinner tonight
20240425_173142.jpg

She didn't know what to do with the leg 🤣🤣 she picked it up and dropped it on the floor, ate the rest, then started walking around with it😭🤣 to not contaminate our home I put her outside with it, she figured out she was supposed to eat it 😅

Ingredients in the raw:
Muscle meat: Ground beef and chicken gizzard
Organs: pork liver and pork kidney
Bone: chicken leg
Vegetables: peas and carrots
Fruit: blueberries
A super tiny fairy egg I got today that had no yolk😅

We are switching to partial or full raw for willow, here was her dinner tonight

She didn't know what to do with the leg 🤣🤣 she picked it up and dropped it on the floor, ate the rest, then started walking around with it😭🤣 to not contaminate our home I put her outside with it, she figured out she was supposed to eat it 😅

Ingredients in the raw:
Muscle meat: Ground beef and chicken gizzard
Organs: pork liver and pork kidney
Bone: chicken leg
Vegetables: peas and carrots
Fruit: blueberries
A super tiny fairy egg I got today that had no yolk😅
🤣🤣
Denver does that with any new bone

Im sure she enjoys her food!

🤣🤣
Denver does that with any new bone

Im sure she enjoys her food!
She actually was just insanely confused lol, I put it down for her and she stood their sniffing it when looked up at me like "mom what is this, you messed up my food" 🤣 she started eating after that but she took a couple breaks to hold her chicken leg🤣

Back
Top Bottom