Does anyone know what these are?

Denece&Lacey

Songster
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Alvord, Tx
7486_chickens_june_23_08_039_2.jpg

This one is a little blurry. It has short legs. You cant see that in the picture.
7486_chickens_june_23_08_049_2.jpg

7486_chickens_june_23_08_043_2.jpg

7486_chickens_june_23_08_044_2.jpg

I don't know a lot about breeds so I'm just going to take a crack at this.

The first one has a rose comb and slate coloured legs so maybe an EE

The second one ???

The third one possibly a speckled sussex

The last one with feathered legs, a rose comb and what looks to be a small crest (or just camera angle?) maybe a silkie cross?

1. Not sure...do you have a better pic of it.

2. Probably a Black-tailed White Japanese bantam (or a cross with a Japanese bantam anyway); and a pullet

3. Probably a Spangled OEGB (Old English Game Bantam); definitely OEGB but could be another color Like Mille Fleur although the color looks a little dark; definitely a rooster

4. Looks like a Light Brahma to me; not sure on the sex though although with the comb starting to get pink it could be a roo. Probably a little too early to tell for sure though.

I did think 4 was a light brahma. In other pictures thats what it looks like. I will try to repost one of them. It dosent look like the silkies. I have 3 the same age so I can compare them. The EE's and the OEGB's are the ones I cant ever figure out. I have alot of them that I am not sure about. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!!
big_smile.png

Well the "lowrider" is a black tailed white Japanese-too tired to figure out the others. I also agree with the above poster that she is a pullet.
smile.png

Im glad she is a black tailed white japanese. Those are gorgeous chickens. I dont have any others though!! I will keep her she will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom